Saturday, March 29, 2014

Back

My last attempt to refractor the older prototype was a...  disaster.  I'm going to go another direction.  I'm keeping the last prototype; however, I will internally rewrite all of the major scripts.  Once the scripts have been finalized, I will move those scripts to a new project and upload new models into the game. 

I have been working on some of the models.  I want to standardize what I will be incorporating into the game before finalizing scripts.  I have the Scorpion fighter somewhat textured at this point:

It's not done, and there are things I want to add to the texturing map.  However, it is a move in the right direction.

In addition, I created the standard destroyer for the Caprican fleet.  It's based loosely on the Battlestar Galactica.  It is smaller and is designed as a support craft for the larger battlestar.  It is currently untextured and will be replacing a previous concept of a destroyer/cruiser.











The final picture represents the ship with its turrets and other final touch up details.  It should be ready for export to my texturing program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment